© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Guys Get Graphic

Here's a little something for the guys. Don't worry, guys, I know you're out there reading my blog. This post is for you. Enjoy!

men's graphic t-shirt

I shot this graphic print T-shirt at Anchor Blue. To me, it represents quintessential southern California skate/surf style. Note the cross-engraved ID tag necklace they paired with it.

Ventura street style

I caught up with local rapper & artist Pok Dog at a birthday party recently. He's always dressed so fresh. I liked his graphic print hoodie - it's so painterly and artistic!