© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Go International With Me

I don't know about you, but I am counting down the days until I can go to Target and buy pieces from the next GO International designer's line. This time around Target is featuring Patrick Robinson. It has been my experience that the best pieces from the GO International lines sell out in my size within a week. So if I see something I like, I do not hesitate to buy. (The first time I saw the silver brocade sleeveless top from Behnaz Sarafpour, I pased on it. I was so enamoured with this top that I went to several Targets and eventually found one on the sale rack. It's such a great nighttime top!)

The Patrick Robinson line will range in price from $12.99 to $44.99. It's such a great way to get a "designer piece" for less. The line will include such basics as casual shorts, breezy tunics, and flowy dresses. It will feature a Mediterranean-inspired print that is sure to inspire you to take a vacation to Greece or the south of Italy! Only 3 days left, I can't wait! The line will be available from May 6 through July 15. Enjoy!











Photos courtesy of fashiontrendsetter.com