© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Forever Yours

Forever 21 Victorian ring
I just picked up this vintage-looking ring from none other than my local Forever 21. I must admit that I had to dig through a bowl of rings to find it, but at $3.80, it was surely worth it. I must have been inspired by all the great artwork and historic costumes I saw while I was in London, because this ring wouldn't have appealed to me so much a few weeks ago. I'll wear it with my new gray puffy-sleeved dress from H and M or my new Cheap Monday jeans and a billowy, feminine poet blouse.
Photo courtesy of forever21.com.