© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Come With Me To Shoeland

If you're on the prowl for funky shoes in downtown Ventura, CA, then I recommend Wild Planet on Main Street. Their selection of footwear ranges from brightly printed rain boots to canvas skater slip-ons to feminine pumps and sandals. I couldn't resist taking these photographs as I strolled down the street. While I usually shoot one item at a time, I thought that the impact of Wild Planet's windows in their entirety would be greater than a few individual shoes. (Please see my previous post for individual shoe photos.) The mix of bold hues and contrasting prints in these displays means that you'll never get bored while browsing.

Wild Planet Ventura
Wild Planet Ventura