© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Accessorize It!


I indulged in a little retail therapy today and picked up this blue & white striped fabric necklace at Forever 21. It looks uncannily similar to a Louis Vuitton fabric necklace that retails for $850. I paid about $7 for mine. I also love the bow tie because it can be placed off to the side for a French chic look, or on the back of the neck. I layered it with the brown beaded necklace to give it a fun look. The necklace and the belt were originally one piece, but I separated them and used the larger one as a belt, although it could work as a necklace. When I saw it in the store, I thought it looked so Marni.