© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, April 30, 2007

What I Want Now

I'm still getting ready for my trip to London, and for me, part of that process involves endless shopping research. I saw this balloon-sleeved top in the May issue of British Elle and I must admit that I gotta have it. While I don't often wear prints, these cool, muted colors are very flattering to my coloring. This gorgeous top is made of silk and it is available at Oasis. Oasis, here I come, so save one for me!

On an unrelated note, I also want to get my hands on this silk one-shoulder top from Arden B. It has metallic stripes and shows just the right of amount of skin for going out at night. The sash and tie at the shoulder make this top feminine and playful at the same time. I'd pair it with some of my flared dark rinse Hudson jeans and a sparkly bracelet. This sexy top retails for $78.



Photos courtesy of www.oasis-stores.com and www.ardenb.com