© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Gotta Have It

crochet beret
When I was shopping at Urban Outfitters in Santa Barbara a month ago, I saw this cute crochet beret on one of the front display tables. I picked it up, inspected it, and for some silly reason, put it back on the table. Boy, do I regret that now. I have been thinking about that beret ever since. I even went to another Urban 2 weeks ago to find one and was crestfallen upon discovering that all they had left was orange - not my color. I have a rule that I often follow when I'm out shopping. If I see something that catches my eye and I think that it may sell out, I don't hesitate to buy it. After all, I can always return it if I change my mind, right? Further, if I don't buy the desired item right away and I keep thinking about it long after I've left the store, then I return to make the purchase. I admit that I'm somewhat obsessive about feeling like I've missed out on a great piece of clothing or accessory. The good news is that I only buy what I can afford and I never use credit cards.
Photo courtesy of www.urbn.com
Shopping info: crochet beret, $24. Comes in gray, yellow, orange & other colors.