© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Bull's Eye

I am stoked to announce that Boots (Britain's #1 drugstore brand) is currently being sold at Target!!! Yes, Target! Target never ceases to amaze and impress me. This is just another reason why it is one of my favorite places to shop. When I was in my local Target store, I spied half an aisle worth of luscious Boots lipgloss, creamy eyeshadow, various anti-aging lotions, body scrubs, glossy nail polish, and other beauty/cosmetic products. I purchased a sparkly and tasty lipgloss and some clear brow gel. Prices for this line are slightly higher than for other brands sold at Target such as Loreal or Max Factor. The packaging is sleek and modern, giving it a slightly upscale feel. I am so excited that I don't have to wait for my trip across the pond to buy Boots cosmetics. Better yet, they're probably so much cheaper when purchased here! Happy shopping!