© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Peek Into My Closet!

This sparkly T-shirt from H & M has a flattering A-line silhouette when worn and looks great with inky black skinny jeans or my boot-cut Hudson jeans.


I saw a cropped vest just like this in the September 2006 issue of Lucky magazine. Luckily, I found this inexpensive version at Forever 21 in San Francisco, and I love it! They also had one in dark brown, and I wish I had bought it.


I love the embroidery and the multi-colored buttons on this tunic. The calico print and contrasting striped bib print complement each other well. Better yet, this top is blue - my favorite hue.


Here is the reason why I love Target. This sweater from Proenza Schouler for Target is part cashmere and it is a great take on the nautical trend. I paired it with an apple necklace to give it a playful vibe.



Is there an apple theme developing here? I love apples this season! The green T-shirt is from Arden B. and the belt is from Alloy.