© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Meet Matilda




At the suggestion of a friend, I decided to buy a dress form (mannequin) to model my newest fashion acquisitions on. Because I will be using this dress form quite often, I decided that she needed a name. The name "Matilda" was suggested by someone close to me and so she shall be referred to as Matilda from here on out. Welcome to my home, Matilda. You will be one well-dressed mannequin!
Pictured above are some of my recent purchases that I am very excited about. This spring, bright colors abound. Some of my favorite spring hues are: cobalt blue, sunny yellow, apple red, soft yellow, peachy orange, and kelly green.