© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Target Trendspotting - Mixing Preppy Prints

Confession: I wouldn't describe my personal style as preppy, but some of the prints I've spotted at Target lately are very appealing to me. For example, the sailboats, pineapples, stripes, and geometrics that adorn blouses, chino shorts, cardigans, and pencil skirts are just a few of the patterns that have caught my eye. They're cute, whimsical, and particularly fun when paired with other prints. They also feel especially fresh for spring in bright, clear shades of lime, aqua, lemon, navy, and citrus orange. 

Below are three print-mixing looks I've styled featuring my favorite preppy prints. Look one is all about geometrics in complementary colors, look two goes nautical by pairing a sailboat print blouse with a chic striped skirt, and look three features a yellow and green pineapple print blouse with geometric print shorts. 

Click each item to browse and shop.


See more preppy pieces I love: