© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall 2012 Trends at Topshop

This week I spent a few days in Las Vegas for the semi-annual convergence of the fashion industry at the WWDMAGIC trade show. Having been a fan of Topshop's ahead-of-the-trend-cycle merchandise since 2008, every visit to Las Vegas demands an extended shopping trip to their Fashion Show mall outpost. Running on about four hours of sleep due to the blur of activity that surrounds Las Vegas during WWDMAGIC, I got a little snap-happy with my camera as I was scouting fall trends. Here's a peek at a few pieces that stood out to me. 

Topshop studde denim tunic dress

A studded denim tunic is layered unexpectedly over a lace midi skirt for a slight nod to grunge.

Topshop duck print shorts

A whimsical duck motif adorns these gathered shorts. 

Topshop paisley print pajama blouse

This pajama-esque top really caught my attention with its enlarged paisley print.

Topshop scarf print skater dress

I came really close to buying this scarf print skater dress. I can imagine it being worn under a biker jacket and with dark tights for winter.

Topshop Las Vegas fall 2012 fashion

Shiny textures and tough outerwear add visual interest to Topshop's windows. From looking at the selection of chunky knits and jackets in the store, you'd never know that it was over 100 degrees outside that day.  

Keep an eye out for more photos from my trip, as well as tips and fall 2012/spring 2013 trend information.

© 2012 http://fashiontrendguide.blogspot.com.