© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Spring 2012 Retail Report

Besides the longer days and mild weather that comes with spring, I'm looking forward to the arrival of new trends in retail stores. I snap photos almost every time that I go shopping (which is often), and I will be posting more such photos on Fashion Trend Guide in the future. Some of the trends I'm excited to see this spring include: conversational prints, neon, ankle boots, and bold colors for color blocking.  Heart prints are particularly fun this time of year, especially as Valentine's Day approaches, and neon accessories are my latest obsession for adding a pop of fun color to my looks.  

Forever 21 heart print skirt

heart print skirt at Forever 21

Report Signature croc print platform ankle boots

Report Signature boots at Live! On Sunset

neon handbags

neon bags at Macy's

striped maxi dress

striped dress at JCPenney

peep toe platform Mary Jane heels

Mary Janes at Foreign Exchange


all photos © 2012 Fashion Trend Guide (fashiontrendguide.blogspot.com)