© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Fall Flea Market Finds

flea market fur coats

flea market bikes

candy cane decorations

vintage perfume

vintage handbags

Flea markets have always been a source of inspiration for me, especially since I never know what I may find while browsing.  I thoroughly enjoy meandering through the stalls, uncovering hidden gems, and chatting with friendly vendors. Inspiration may come in the form of colorful bikes, vintage perfume bottles, holiday decorations, or luxurious coats from decades past.  Even if I leave empty-handed, I'm still left with an appreciation for the trinkets and treasures that abound.