© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

H&M Fall 2011 Trend Guide

I realize it's been a while since I've updated this blog, but you can expect to see more posts here in the near future. Since I receive so many emails about local fashion events, I'll start posting them here, especially for my L.A. area readers. I'll also be posting information about Fashion's Night Out events in Los Angeles as the event info trickles into my inbox. Something to look forward to!
As a frequent shopper at H&M, I enjoy watching their seasonal videos and trend guides. Accoring to this brief video, we'll see fun and colorful pieces this fall, inspired by the '60s and '70s. Natalie Hartley, Editor at InStyle magazine, and Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design at H&M, predict both a fluid and well-tailored look as well as a sharp A-line silhouette.