© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring 2011 European Footwear - Part 2

Here is the second installment of footwear photos that I promised. I captured pretty much anything that caught my eye, and the result is an array of bright colors and fun silhouettes. Naturally, the platforms appealed to me the most, however, I caught myself admiring embellished (and super practical) flats on several occasions. Wandering through Rome made me realize that I'd probably be wearing flats more often if I lived in a city like that. Living in a suburban area and having the convenience and comfort of a car strongly influences my footwear choices in that it makes wearing heels more likely.

Next red sandals



Lace Platform Heels Sandals



L'Autre Chose heels



jeweled sandals



Dorothy Perkins ruffled heels



Dorothy Perkins platform heels

Dorothy Perkins floral wedges



Christian Dior cage heels