© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Spring 2011 European Footwear - Part 1

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend. As promised, here is Part 1 of my footwear photos from London and Rome. Admittedly, while in Rome, I found it difficult to walk gracefully on the uneven and ancient (but charming) cobblestone streets, and I stared in awe and admiration at the small number of women who navigated such streets with ease while wearing heels. All this while wearing my very functional and practical Nikes, which are just about the only thing I'd trust my clumsy feet to walk in while treading miles of unfamiliar streets when I'm on vacation. Now that I'm back home, I have a new apprecaition for suburban sidewalks and newly paved streets, and I'm back to wearing my 5" wedges and 6" heels wth platforms. Part 2 coming very soon...

leopard flower pumps



Next beaded sandals



Next floral flower wedges



Next jeweled sandals



Next pink cork sandals



Primark London shoe display summer shoes



Re Mishelle shoes Rome



crystal platform pump