© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Glitz and Glamour

Although shopping in Europe is expensive thanks to the weak American dollar, window shopping doesn't have to cost a penny (if you have willpower, that is). While in Rome earlier this month, I admired (and photographed) a few glamorous pieces in the luxury boutiques along Via Condotti. As tempted as I was to shop, I managed to exercise some willpower because I was holding out for the brief time that I knew I'd be spending in London, my all time favorite city in which to shop. And because I still have a ton of store window photos from Rome and London, I'll be posting more in the coming days. Think along the lines of shoes...

Valentino lace jacket


Valentino colorblock pumps heels


L'Autre Chose handbag


crystal wedges