© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Brighten Up

I've been lucky enough in my life to have traveled to several countries and shopped in some of the world's most stylish cities (including Stockholm, New York, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Melbourne, Vancouver, Dublin, Copenhagen, and London). Of all the places I've visited, I am repeatedly drawn to London for its diversity, amazingly efficient public transportation system, wide variety of stylish high street stores, well stocked supermarkets and drug stores, rich history, and seemingly unlimited range of cultural activities. Unfortunately, on this trip, my time in London was very limited, and due to a delayed flight from Rome thanks to British Airways, I only had time to shop both the Kensington and Oxford high streets before heading home. As hard as it always is to say goodbye to London, I have plenty of store window photos and a pile of clothing and accessories to remind me of my time there. I'm going to post my store window photos in trend categories, the first being "bold brights." So please stash your neutrals for now and enjoy some color inspiration via Rome and London.


Dorothy Perkins orange crochet top



Dorothy Perkins window display



Dorothy Perkins striped top



L'Autre Chose Rome



Next woven flower handbag



Next woven handbag



yellow top



Topshop swimwear