© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Gets Groovie

Jeffrey Campbell Groovie

Photobucket


These are the Jeffrey Campbell Groovie platforms that I managed to snag before they sold out at Lulus. (They were previously known as the Salvatore, after the original 1930s version by Salvatore Ferragamo that inspired them.) Although I've only had them for a day, I'm imagining the multiple ways I'll style them: with a white A-line mini dress and denim vest, with a black skater dress and floppy hat, or with a red tank dress, straw boater hat, and white crochet vest. The challenge for me will be to keep the shoes as the center of attention. For those who are wondering, they run true to size. The high platform makes them both comfortable and walkable, while the padded footbed is an added benefit. I believe they'll be available at Solestruck in May, and Lori's Shoes may restock them.


copyright warning