© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Forty Nine

I've spent some time playing around with iMovie and the result is a brief compilation of some amateur video I captured while on the way back from my trip to Solvang last week. I couldn't resist capturing the peaceful beauty of the area with my point-and-shoot camera. (The Santa Ynez Valley is a great place to shop for antiques, meander around small towns, enjoy the scenic views, and engage in some wine tasting.) I apologize for any shakiness or blurry effects, since this is my first video, and I'm still learning. I'm excited to learn more about video production and editing, and I can't wait to spend more time experimenting with iMovie in the near future.