© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Another Visit to the Ventura Flea Market

Despite a little bit of rain and wind, I paid a visit to the Ventura Flea Market in search of vintage goodies. Instead of the usual turnout where parking is hard to find and vendors fill the space, there was a notable absence of sellers (and buyers) due to the less than ideal weather conditions. Since I'm not one to let a few raindrops get in the way of a day of shopping, I continued to browse the sparse amount of stalls, even as discouraged vendors packed up their wares two full hours early. Despite the dismal turnout, I managed to snap a few photos, shoot some short video clips, and snag the last small bag of kettle corn as the vendor was putting his equipment away. As for the vintage maxi skirts, antique teacups, woven handbags, silk blouses, and fur coats, those will have to wait until next time, when the vendors aren't packing them into their trucks as I approach the racks to browse.

woven handbags


vintage boots


vintage clothing


vintage clothing


vintage chandeliers


flea market home decor


antique vase


antique radio


kettle corn

Please enjoy my second attempt at amateur filmmaking with this short video. I make my acting debut around 1:10 while browsing sweets from the Yankee Doodle Bakery.