© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Seoul Searching

southern California street style


southern California street style


shearling aviator jacket


quilted crossbody bag


fur trimmed lace-up boots


fur trimmed lace-up boots


The lovely folks at AtSeoul contacted me to see if I'd like to feature some of their products. While this is nothing unusual, I clicked on over to have a look at their merchandise, and lo and behold, it was actually a good match for both my taste and budget. (Trust me, it doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's because I want the store and the products to be a good match for Fashion Trend Guide's readers.)

Despite not being familar with the site, I found it easy to navigate and with a seemingly endless selection of merchandise - everything from demure pumps and quilted handbags to lace dresses and fun stationery - which I could imagine myself wearing or using.

Above, I'm wearing a faux shearling jacket, quilted crossbody bag, and super soft faux fur-trimmed boots courtesy of the folks of AtSeoul. Although I had to consult the size guide to determine my Korean sizes, everything fits well, I'm happy with the quality, and the shipping was super fast, even with the USPS holiday madness and adverse weather conditions.

Wishing you all a safe, happy and healthy new year!