© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holi-Daze

Christmas tree


reindeer with scarf


red bow Christmas dress


Christmas party outfits


men's Christmas holiday sweater

Confession: with the exception of birthdays, I've never been much of a holiday person. When it comes to this time of year, I might even be a self-professed Grinch. (Call me the bad guy...I'm even considering breaking the news to my nephew that Santa is all a big lie. I think he's old enough to handle the truth.) In order to cajole myself into the holiday spirit, I've captured a few holiday-themed displays. A tree and reindeer from Nordstrom's window display and a few over-the-top Christmas looks from Yellowstone Vintage in Santa Barbara are enough to remind me that the holidays are about so much more than wearing red and green, buying gifts, and eating high calorie foods. It's time to appreciate what we have, spend time with those we care about, and celebrate our lives. Here's to wishing happy and safe holidays to all of my readers!