© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Party Perfect Pieces

Fall is undoubtedly one of my favorite times of the year. With my birthday recently behind me, and holiday parties and events looming on the horizon, there are myriad opportunities for celebrating and dressing up. This fall, that means putting on vintage sequin tops, velvet dresses, platform wedges, faux fur jackets, and just about anything with a hint of shine or shimmer. (Is is strange that when I go thrifting, I immediately reach for anything with sequins or beads?) These four window displays that I shot last week are ideal for putting me in the mood for wearing festive pieces.

glitter platform pumps



floral dress



beaded top



rhinestone shoe  boots