© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, November 26, 2010

I Want Lanvin, Not Flowers

Lanvin H&M floral puff shoulder dress


Lanvin H&M floral puff shoulder dress


Lanvin H&M floral puff shoulder dress


The voluminous shoulders on this dress dictate an off-the-shoulder hairstyle and simple, minimal accessories. While I went out of my way to seek this puffy floral number out while shopping the Lanvin ♥ H&M collection, I've since realized that it was well worth it. Not only is it well made compared to other dresses in the collection, but it's a standout piece that's unlike anything else that I own. It was the one piece that truly wowed me when I initially viewed the lookbook. Furthermore, it's sure to elicit plenty of amusing reactions, especially in my sleepy beach town.

Worn with a vintage coat, H&M belt, Aldo wedges, and H&M sunglasses.