© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Furry Phenom

This edition of store window photos focuses on cozy faux fur-trimmed boots that I photographed earlier in the week. I think the pair in the bottom two photos look comfortable enough to be slippers, and are an easy, wearable alternative to the ubiquitous Uggs that I have an aversion to. Despite the fact that it's about 86 degrees as I type this, I can't help but want to put on something trimmed with soft faux fur. Until the mercury drops though, I'll have to prioritize practicality by stowing away my wintery boots and jackets in favor of more warm weather attire. Time to pull my floral rompers, maxi dresses, straw hats, and clog wedges to the front of my closet and daydream about colder weather.

faux fur trimmed boots



faux fur trimmed boots



faux fur trimmed boots



faux fur trimmed boots