© 2007-2024 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Browsing Boohoo

Discovering that British website Boohoo ships to the U.S. is potentially good for my closet but bad for my wallet. (If you've been following Fashion Trend Guide for some time, then you may know about my weakness for British shopping sites.) Along with my other favorite British retailers Dorothy Perkins, New Look, and Miss Selfridge, Boohoo offers runway-inspired clothing and accessories that are reasonably priced, even with an unfavorable dollar-to-pound exchange rate. I've seen tiny ads for Boohoo in the back of British Elle, but it wasn't until I spotted an amply embellished aviator jacket from Boohoo on Sandra that I decided to inspect the website for fall jackets and evening dresses. A few clicks later, I found their online magazine, full of inspiration for fall shopping with themed pages such as: Liquid Metal, Alpine Cool, Opulent Embellishment, Monochrome Fur, and Shearling. Bonus points to the Boohoo website for having both user reviews and the video catwalk feature. Now that I've bookmarked Boohoo, let the browsing begin...

Boohoo online magazine



Boohoo online magazine



Boohoo online magazine



Boohoo online magazine



Boohoo online magazine



Boohoo online magazine

images from boohoo.com