© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Leopard Love

I rarely meet an animal print that I don't find myself drawn to. Leopard prints in particular are my ultimate weakness, especially when it comes to footwear. Having ogled many a blogger wearing the vertiginous Lita boots by Jeffrey Campbell, I knew I wanted to put them on my feet, however, they're offered in so many colorways that I found myself indecisive for weeks. I also hesitated to buy them online, since I wanted to confirm their comfort level before purchasing, and ensure that they weren't heavy or clunky like some of my clogs. After reading positive reviews about their comfort, I tried them on at LF, where they're available in new colors and prints (and named the "It boots) as part of a limited edition collaboration. Truth be told, I found their comfort level to be very high, even higher than I expected (Ashley, you were right). I attribute it to the roomy toe box, solid heel, and super high hidden platform. As I type this, I've had them on my feet for about five hours, at which point they're still comfortable, and I'm envisioning various ways to style them.

Jeffrey Campbell It leopard boots


Jeffrey Campbell It leopard boots

Jeffrey Campbell It leopard boots