© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Glimpse of Glee

Confession - I've yet to watch a single episode of Glee. That doesn't mean that I'm immune to the buzz surrounding its stars and the new Glee-inspired clothing line at Macy's. As I strolled down Stockton St. in San Francisco about two weeks ago, the Glee-themed windows at Macy's caught my attention. Apparently, they also caught the attention of many passersby, because as I was taking these photos, no less than half a dozen young women walked by and squealed "Glee!" with excitement. Naturally, my favorite part about these windows is the use of layering and textured/printed legwear.

Glee clothing line Macy's


Glee clothing line Macy's


Glee clothing line Macy's


Glee clothing line Macy's


Glee clothing line Macy's