1. Always wear ear plugs or headphones while attending an air show. It gets loud - think major roaring and sonic booms.
2. A hat and sunglasses are must haves for shielding yourself from the sun, especially when you're gazing up at the sky.
3. Sunblock is also key for avoiding a sunburn.
4. Men always look better in uniform, especially when it involves pilots wearing aviator shades and jumpsuits. And single ladies, take note - there are plenty of men at air shows.
5. Wear comfortable footwear and clothing that's functional. You might be standing or walking for hours. This is not the time for short skirts (they're too hard to sit down in) or high heels.