© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Steamy in the City

I've just returned from a short trip to NYC, and while I adjust to the cool and refreshing southern California temperatures, it makes me grateful to be away from the uncomfortably hot and humid weather that New Yorkers experience. As much as I think NYC is an amazing and stylish city, it's nice to be back in the quietly relaxing suburban beach town in which I reside. Going from traveling underground (on the subway) to sleeping in the sky (on the 37th floor of the hotel), it's made me appreciate where I live more than ever. I'll be posting store window photos (Bergdorf Goodman, Mango, AllSaints, etc.) and anecdotal highlights from my trip later this week. In the meantime, here are six of my favorite photos taken in various locations in the city.

Chrysler Building



Central Park



NYC church



NYC street art



Chrysler Building at night



All Saints boutique NYC

1. Chrysler Building
2. Central Park on the Upper East Side
3. a church on Fifth Ave.
4. street art in the Lower East Side
5. Chrysler Building through the fog
6. the newly opened AllSaints boutique in Soho