© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Boot Camp

After admiring various versions of the ubiquitous studded combat boots by Bess, Jeffrey Campbell, and other brands, I finally got myself a pair. They were nicely displayed at none other than the cheap chic Strawberry store I visited at Lexington and 42nd in NYC. While I'm wary of the quality of my purchases from Strawberry, these boots seem to look better the more I wear them. I think a few scuffs will add to their tough appearance and make them look worn in. Fortunately, they're made of leather, are incredibly comfortable, and cost less than half of what the Jeffrey Campbells cost. (They also come in brown leather with gold studs.)


studded boots




studded boots




studded boots

Zigi Girl studded boots with animal print socks from H&M