© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Summer Neutrals

Topshop Armour boots


Topshop Armour boots

I decided to switch up my pedicure from a bubble gum pink to a new nail color that I received. The nail polish is a slightly shimmery taupe hue called Belly Dance from Shades by Barielle. It's from the disco-inspired High Steppin' collection, and I love that it contains no formaldehyde, toluene, or dibutyl-phthalate. The color is light enough to work with my summer shoes and the neutral mocha color goes with just about everything. It's a great alternative to Chanel's trendy Particuliere. For those who are wondering about the comfort factor of the boots, yes, they are comfortable for a few hours, but I wouldn't walk in them all day. I think they're wearable due to the thick cone heel, the breathable canvas/leather fabrication, and the adjustable laces.

Wearing: Forever 21 leggings ,Topshop "Armour" boots, and Belly Dance from Shades by Barielle nail color.