© 2007-2015 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

In Ventana

When I started this blog just over three years ago, I never imagined seeing my words in a magazine. Although I briefly entertained the idea of being a writer in the third grade, as an adult, I gravitated towards trend forecasting and trend spotting. As much as I love what I'm doing, I'm starting to lean more towards other writing projects. This blog has given me valuable writing experience, and has led to more opportunties than I ever expected.

Many thanks go out to Matt Katz, who asked me to write this short piece on spring trends for Ventana, a monthly lifestyle magazine based in Ventura County. It is a tremendous honor for me to be a part of the Fashion + Style issue, and when I picked up the magazine today while eating lunch as a local pizza place, it made my day.

Ventana magazine