© 2007-2015 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kane's Killer Collection

Somewhere in my relentless internet search for photos and information on Christopher Kane's upcoming 39-piece collection for Topshop, I spied some lustworthy eyelet platforms. After seeing more of the lookbook on a Scandinavian blogger's site, it was official - I was intrigued, and couldn't get enough of the mesh and eyelet flourishes. When the complete lookbook and a short (but glitzy) video became available on Topshop's website last night, I slowly perused them and began debating which pieces to buy. With prices considerably higher than I normally pay for clothing and footwear, it's going to be a tough decision. Then again, it's a more affordable way to get my hands on some of Christopher Kane's designs. I'm betting that many pieces will sell out within hours, so a vigilant proximity to a computer will be in order next week when the collection is released. Below, some of the items that I'm most drawn to.

Christopher Kane for Topshop

images via topshop.com