© 2007-2015 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Inspired by Karen Walker

Photobucket

My interpretation

Photobucket

As I hurriedly browsed the handbag section of a local thrift store two weekends ago, my eyes landed on this paisley print bow tie. Since I've been on the lookout for bows and bow ties for a few months now, I wasted no time in grabbing it off the hook. While not in the same print, nor as oversized as Karen Walker's versions, it will add a preppy touch to my schoolgirl ensembles this fall. Here's to thrifting! Sometimes you find exactly what you're looking for.

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide