Monday, June 23, 2008

A Walk In the French Countryside

Mistral blackberry perfumeJust like an incredible new pair of shoes or a highly covetable handbag, a bottle of perfume can quickly lift my spirits. Although I could devote more blog space to posts about health and beauty products, the truth is that very few such products excite me enough to write about. An exception to this would be the Wild Blackberry perfume by Mistral. In general, I'm extremely picky when it comes to buying perfume and scented soap. I've always been a fan of Mistral's fragranced French soaps, however, and Wild Blackberry is my favorite scent. So when I was browsing at Anthropologie and noticed that they also sold a lotion and perfume in Wild Blackberry, I just couldn't resist. On hot summer days this light fragrance is quite refreshing. Since I haven't yet been to France, this perfume helps me to imagine what it would be like to take a walk in the beautiful French countryside. In my daydream I'd be wearing a crown of flowers in my hair and the air would be clean and fresh with the scent of berries, citrus fruits, and vanilla. Ahh...a girl can dream...


© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide