© 2007-2015 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Floral Fusion

Sometimes my favorite outfits come about as a result of me being in a hurry and grabbing something out of my closet without much thought. For example, as I got dressed Tuesday night, I decided I needed a sweater in case of cooler temperatures. My first thought was to go for a neutral white one, but then I spotted an older version that had lavender flowers. Why not mix floral prints, I thought. With the belt as the focal point of the outfit, the cardigan ties the look together by drawing the eye in to see purple. I think the mix of floral prints makes the ensemble more interesting and as long as the colors stay in the same palette, it works.

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide